Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sailing Away

I was driving down the road on a beautiful sunny but cool day and saw this lovely scene.  I pulled over, grabbed my camera and headed over.
t
 These beautiful boats reminded me of lifes journey.  Some days you are floating alone in your thoughts, memories flashing in and out.
 You wonder did I touch enough lives, am I doing what I need to do to make a differance, oh how I miss the loved ones that have passed on.



And then, out of no where someone sails in to give you a lift, a sweet word or smile.
Someone to be beside you, guide you and love you


And suddenly you race along and your world is full of joy and wonder...yes you do make a difference!

 Joining these lovely ladies!  Di



Revisionary LifeIvy and ElephantsVintage Inspiration Party

 
Thursday Favorite Things Button

 FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post and beautiful pictures and you are so right about the ebb and flow of life...........it sure keeps
    us on our toes............lol
    and God is so good to us, that he allows us to see the impact we are making ocassionally......lest we might get a lil proud of ourselves.......since we are so human...........lol

    Blessings and thanks for these gorgeous pics
    Happy Fall to YOU!
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post and pictures! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, following along, and signing up for my giveaway!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words and pictures! Thanks so much for sharing at VIP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto. Thanks for sharing with Revisionary Life Thrifty Life Thursday link party this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di