Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Perfect pumpkin

THE PERFERT FALL DAY 


 It started with a visit to a beautiful church filled with pumpkins for sale, two cute grandkids and a crisp fall air.  We had to examine every pumpkin in the yard.  The kids wondered if they were for riding!


The boys had so much fun running through the yard touching every pumpkin to make sure they got the one they wanted.


 I put my picks from the pumpkin patch on my front porch with a beautiful crafted pumpkin I won.

It's this pumpkin by Popple River Primitives just perfect
Loving all the orange colors of fall in my iron wheelbarrell



The bounty of fall









Loving my fall collections!


joining these fun people ....Di


Ivy and Elephants The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!

4 comments:

  1. You gotta love the pumpkins, they are just the bet...Loved the post with the stuffed black and the scale, it all looks so much like fall and the gourds are just wonderful, can't decide which one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does look like a perfect fall day...fun and memory-making with the grands! Love your decorations...especially all of the wonderful pumpkins in your wheelbarrow! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Love your wonderful colorful photos.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful day with your adorable grands! :)
    I love the pumpkin that you won!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di