Saturday, November 1, 2014

Do you want to build a snowman

Do you want to build a Snowman?!
This is what I woke up to this morning, here in Asheville, North Carolina!  I loved it.  Being from Florida, I have wonder of this crisp blanket before me.



 I captured some images around the yard and built a snowman!  The snow was creamy white and soft and fluffy.  For this Florida girl is was fun.

 The flowers captured the flakes and were blanketed with a frosting of sugar snow.

 As I wandered down the street the white made everything charming.  I thought of this lovely quote. 







Still signs of fall mixed with the scenes of snow





Loving the rusty scale against the snow
 We stayed inside afterwards and started working on some projects


My grandson and I are hooked on the movie Frozen.  I am making a button  book Winter scene.  Here is a sneak peak of what we made...not Olaf but a button snowman


I hope your weekend is fun and maybe some sun will peak your way


Sharing with some lovely ladies, Di

 
COZY LITTLE HOUSE
Boogieboard Cottage

4 comments:

  1. Cold and blustery but no snow here yet. Love your little snowman..warm Blessings! Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that it is snowing there. i din't realize that the weather was so bad there. I am sure you are enjoying snow since you don't get any in Florida.
    Enjoy your visit.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live with snow most of the year but it's always fun to watch adults who rarely see it. Reminds me of the wonder of it all from childhood. Love your bookmark. Thanks so much for sharing at the Make it Monday Party! Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so peaceful and beautiful with the snow. Looks like you had lots of fun! Love the quote you found. Hugs and happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di