Sunday, November 23, 2014

Visual Shopping Trip

I am ready for my house, it just can't be built fast enough!  I saw this at The Screen Door Antique Shop and went on a visual shopping spree!  Would't my Christmas be wonderful.
I saw this set-up and loved it.  I sure could see the dough bowl on my dining room table, the lamp on my desk and the metal spoke half wheel on my mantle.


 A few holiday decorations to brighten up my room.  Do you see that brown transferware.  Be still my heart.  Our house has the subfloor laid and exterior walls up.  I can see it coming along and it is making me dream about putting my furniture in.  I have planned on the computer but afraid not everything is going to fit.  We are downsizing to 1500 sq. feet.
I am going to do a little Christmas decorating in our rental this upcoming week but saw these at the antique store!

And then I rounded the corner and this caught my eye...
Could I just transport all this to my new house?  Oh good golly.  My cottage set is just as beautiful as this but green.  I can't wait to get it up in our new house. Here is the front of the house




We hope to move in January





Thank you for joining me on my visual shopping spree...I will share with you tomorrow what I brought home!  Can't wait to start decorating.
Joining



 FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE

 COZY LITTLE HOUSE Keeping It Simple 

Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home
Boogieboard Cottage

2 comments:

  1. I guess you are counting the days and planning makes it go faster. I raised my children in a 1029 sq ft house with one bath. Mornings weren't always easy but I think it made us closer. No TVs in their rooms. We made it just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Di, how exciting to see your new house being built! It looks like a wonderful place to live with the trees and mountains surrounding you. And wonderful finds, I love that bedroom set up, so beautiful! Sending you hugs and wishing you a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di