Thursday, November 13, 2014

What is your chair crush?





CHAIRS...YES I LOVE CHAIRS.  AT one point my husband threatened, yes threatened that if I brought one more home, he would have to throw one out!
All the ones in this collage are mine, except the top left one!  Of course, there are many more in the house.

CHAIRS

So, when One Kings Lane asked me what my chair crush was, I didn't have one moment of hesitation!  I went to their accent chairs page  and found so many that I loved!  Do you see a theme going on here!  I love a wing back chair and a club chair.

I do love a wing back chair!
This is one of my favorites because it reminds me of my love seat


So What is your Chair Crush?

Di, Sharing with these lovely ladies!


Rooted In Thyme
  Vintage Inspiration Party Ivy and Elephants

3 comments:

  1. Even though they aren't
    really on trend right now,
    I love a big, overstuffed,
    cushy chair ~ preferably
    wrapped in down. A chair
    you could sink in with a good
    book and a cup of tea for
    hours!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all lovely. I like to have chairs int he bedrooms as well as the family rooms.Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore you grain sack covered chair and the sette with the stripped red pillows, as for one kings chairs who wouldn't crush on one or all of theirs, I sure do!

    Thank you dear for such an inspiring post, and making time to encourage my art and kitchen over at my place. Lady Di you joyed my day with your comment.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di