Monday, December 15, 2014

Let It Snow

 My grandsons love Frozen!  I wanted to create a winter scene to honor their love.  I received this cut chalkboard sign last year.  It set the stage for my sweet boys.
The mason jar has a snow man in snow with a candle on top.  
The skates "echo" the fun the girls in the movie had at the end celebrating their friendship and love
I took my display case and lined it with snowflake lights and added an old base and white tree.  Joy To The World!



Let it Snow!
Di: Joining
make it monday week thirty two

Keeping It Simplehttp://www.cozylittlehouse.com/
Boogieboard Cottage

Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home

5 comments:

  1. The ice skates sure are cute! And I love the movie, Frozen, too! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet that you created a little Christmas scene in honor of your grandsons' love for Frozen. So cute. I love it.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ❤️Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore the wee show next to the ice skate!

    I wanted to thank you for your kindness and friendship. My wish is that your holiday season is filled with peace, love and joy.

    May you and yours be blessed with health and happiness in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to watch this movie. I can't seem to get away from it, so I might as well watch it and fall in love with it like everyone else ;) So glad that you joined us at the Make it Monday Party! Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your vignette is so cute. How fun! Love the ice skates you included.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di