Sunday, December 14, 2014

Small Space Joyful Decorating

I took my resturant white ironstone plates and put my favorite saying for Christmas.  Using Scrabble tiles is a fun and quick Christmas Project.
In our rental the bedroom is one the calming spots to be.  The paint on the walls is a soft green and compliments my white.

I was able to hang my favorite components from our house.  Since we need to stay here thru the holidays I wanted my lovelys near me!



This sweet bench was my great grandmothers.  My parents put the finishing touches on many years ago with changing the seat cover.  In the chair is a beautiful bag I won a few years ago from.  Also, a little inspiration from Anne Slone.  The dresser is dressed with a vintage mantle clock, a slate I won that is just beautiful and a sweet milk glass lamp.  Of course, my sweet cow painting.
This sweet Mary and baby Jesus is a find from my favorite shop The Pink House.  I have a collection of Mary's but none with her holding baby Jesus.
In the corner is my collection of suitcases with my racing boat!  My grandson's love that Santa is cruising over to our house.
Merry Christmas All!  Joining some very creative ladies, Di

12 Bloggers of Christmas BH Logo (2) 12DaysLinkParties
Thursday Favorite Things Button  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di