Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love sweet love

I love handworked pieces. Just knowing that someone spent time on this and thought about making something special touches my heart. 
 Sentimental pieces from the past remind me of times past 
my parents refinish this sweet bench 
that was my great grandmothers

I love repurposing bits into new pieces

 Of course vintage calendars touch 
my heart

 And vintage fabrics make my heart litter patter

 Memories of my sweet parent brings a swell of love to my heart





 I always wonder what touches people's hearts at Valentine's Day



 Last year I made some special plaques with place cards and tins


What brings love in your heart





May your day be filled with love





Have a wondrous day. Di

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that beaded purse fabulous! I love antique bags! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really Neuroxium enjoy this theme youve got going on on your site. What is the name of the template by the way? I was thinking of using this style for the web site I am going to build for my class project.I am going to go ahead and save this content for my brother for a research project for school. This is a attractive site by the way. Where did you get the theme for this website? You are a very bright person. http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/neuroxium/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister saved this internet site for me and I have been going through it for the past several hrs.
    Black Label NoThis is really going to benefit me and my classmates for our class project. By the way, I like the way you write.I have been checking out some of your articles and i must say pretty clever stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your website.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete
  4. discussing this subject, she actually is JUVACELL normally endeavouring to prove me incorrect! I will present her this particular blog post and rub it in a little.Heres a closely guarded secret in regard to.The problem Very nice information here. Going to bookmark it.Thank you for your refreshing article. It was a pleasure reading it. For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/is-juvacell-scam-or-fake/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di