Saturday, February 21, 2015

Movies I love

With the weather outside so windy and cold and a pot of chicken and dumplings simmering I am in the mood to watch my favorite movies.
 Baby boom with Diane Keaton is my all time feel good movie. 
I think my sweet little grand baby is as sweet as the baby here. Last Sunday we snuggled after playing with Legos and watching the Lego movie. 
My next favorite is Practical Magic. Two of my favorite stars
I love this kitchen set. I love the creamy white
I also love the saying at the end of the movie. 
Always Throw salt over your left shoulder
Keep rosemary by your garden gate
Plant lavender for luck
And fall in love whenever you can. 

So on this very cold night find your favorite movie and snuggle with your favorite person. Share your fav movie

Di






6 comments:

  1. Practical Magic is one of my very favourite movies, too. I also love the house in Something's Gotta Give (another great Diane Keaton movie).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the movie Baby Boom. It is one of my all time favorites. And yes, your little grand baby is just as sweet looking.
    Farmhouse hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. His passion has been for teaching, especially guitar. The foregoing was his inspiration for creating
    Alpha ZXTJamorama; The so called Final Lead Guitar and Soloing kit, and now Jamorama Lead Guitar.http://www.musclegainhelp.com/neuro3x/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for blogging this, it was quite Geniux helpful and told a tonWhen I click your RSS feed it looks like a whole lot of weird text, is the issue on my side?Thought I would comment and say cool theme, did you code it on your own? It looks really good!Eldon BilderThumbs up for this great Paris HoglandA client may ever be in the spy of morality but module ever rise above a cats glossy Hey. http://www.healthcaresups.com/geniux/

    ReplyDelete
  5. a top quality resource for absolutely free.You made Brain R8 several nice points there. I did a search on the matter and found most people will go along with with your blog.I believe one of your commercials triggered my browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.Hi! I found your website by accident this morning, but am really pleased that I did! Not only is it entertaining, but also straightforward to use compared with lots that I've viewed!. http://vitafirmfacts.com/brain-r8/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di