Monday, March 23, 2015

Flooring choices

I wanted to give an update of our house. I have obsessed over the details. In our 40 years of marriage we have had older homes. We have never built. I was the one that said oh I can handle all the details and not to worry. Famous last words...  But now that we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I just can't wait to get my stuff in this house!
 The kitchen cabinets are in and I am so pleased.  I picked a glazed antique white. 
 The 
granite countertops will be in next week. 





 The guest bathroom is a basket weave with a gray square and gray grout. I saw this at a house I went to see cabinet design at. I feel in love and took my cell phone pictures to our local tile company, WNC Tile, and hunted the tile down. 

This is the house I visited. I loved those cabinets as well. 

 This is the master bathroom tile. Again grouted with a gray. Thanks to the design expertise of Joanna Gaines from Magnolia Homes. And no I didn't have a consult. I think I have stalked her blog, pictures on Houzz and watched every Fixer Upper show 4 times!

 Laundry room floor. We have a small area but it will be so nice to finally have it inside the house!  

One last floor is the screened in porch. Oh yes, a peak of the siding!

  I am so thrilled with this porch. I have always wanted a screened in porch.   I have a few ideas on the floor finish. I will use Ann Sloane chalk paint or a stain I saw on Southern Hospitality. I have been following her friends progress on the lake house build. 







 http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com/2015/03/home-sweet-home-212.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheCharmOfHome+%28The+Charm+of+Home%29http://www.commonground-do.com/2015/03/share-your-style-5.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FbCGJMl+%28Common+Ground%29


The Charm of Home

Idea Box Thursday Link Up

Rooted In Thyme    IVY And Elephants What is IT?Ivy and Elephants

4 comments:

  1. I love your choices. Bamboo floor looks really neat!
    I hope you will share your post with our Link Up - Idea box:

    http://milaslittlethings.com/2015/03/idea-box-thursday-link-party-2.html

    xx
    Mila
    milaslittlethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flooring choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really doesnt know what hes Opuderm Premium Skin Care talking about.Diminished of value that follows crashes, is extremely unfortunate . To take up the best alternative open.Say your prayers.Say what you have to say and the first time you come to a seCheers for this posting, guys, retain up the fantastic operate Youre not going to believe this but I have wasted all night hunting for some articles about this. http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/opuderm-premium-skincare/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. Could you please extend them a bit from next time?
    Nitroxin Thanks for the post.Hi everybody, This web page is remarkable and so is exactly how the subject has been expanded. I like a few of the responses as well although I would prefer we all keep it on topic to be able to add significance to the topic.
    http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/nitroxin/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di