Sunday, March 29, 2015

Paint Choices



Little fingers helping to hold up colors


My helper for the day agreed with my choice
I have used Benjamin Moore paints for my houses over the years. My go to color is Linen White , which I painted my walls (to see on Benjamin Moore site click here) linen white
and Simply White, which I painted the trim, in my old house.
simply white

 I have added some blue on an accent wall, Foghorn Blue and in the guest bath and Craft Room/guest room silver Cloud.  In my old house I painted Silver Cloud in my craft room.  I can't wait to get my stuff in the new house.  I do love yellow with this color and Pairs Gray Anne Sloan painted chairs and frame!



My favorite colors : blue and white
Simply White in the Great Room
Blue on the Outside
Oh I wish it was mid April! Time for our move in.


                                                                Joining












A Stroll Thru Life

4 comments:

  1. Just thought I would comment and say awesome theme, did you design it for yourself? Its really great! Neuroluma When I open your RSS feed it puts up a bunch of trash, is the issue on my side?Me too, ty for sharing this..Do you care if I put some of this on my website if I include a backlink to this page?http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neuroluma/


    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you never stop! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. Youve got some mad skill here, man. Neuroluma I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there. Please keep it up because the internet needs someone like you spreading the word.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neuroluma/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. CogniQ Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.You have most likely heard a large amount about Jamorama whilst seeking on the web guitar courses. However, you enquire if it is an ideal guide to teach yourself how to play guitar.http://www.supplements4help.com/cogniq/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whilst I have to disagree Formula 41 Extreme on a few of the info, however I still truly liked it. I look forward to looking at far more of your posts.This is a very cool blog, thanks a lot for this! Ive read a great deal about this topic in the past and I agree with you.I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.
    http://www.supplements4help.com/formula-41-extreme/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di