Friday, March 20, 2015

Sweet Dreams



Bedding is such a luxury. Picking the right linens can make you feel like a queen. I love a peaceful room. I found these fun pillows at Homegoods. I saw an article recently that sleigh beds are passé. But I love mine. Do you love a made bed or a messy?  I love a made bed, it's all cozy when I get in. 


I like crisp white bedding with soft sheets and vintage pillow 



A mix of spring colors in  my old guest room makes me long for a warm day!



This lovely bed is at my fav shop, Screen Door.






Now. I need under the covers. "I looked at this lovely bedding shop~ Parachute Home" . I looked at sheet sets and fell in love!
I love their sheets and duvet covers!
All bedding is woven by expert craftsmen, designed for longevity and will get increasingly
 soft with use (Don't you remember your moms and grannies soft sheets and the smell of fresh laundered
sheets).
100% long-staple Egyptian cotton made in Italy
Features 16" deep corner pockets and continuous elastic hem
Machine wash in cool water using mild detergent and tumble dry on low
Oeko-Tex™ certified dyes



Now it is time to do a little shopping for my new house and get my beds all ready for all my visitors
Please stop by Parachute Home and check it out!
Diane
Joining these lovely friends.

AMAZE ME MONDAY 








jp FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE

Thoughts from Alice

Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that anyone would like to visit it again and again. After reading this post I got some very
    Prodroxatone unique information which are in actuality very helpful for anyone. This is a post experiencing some crucial information. I wish that in future such posting should go on.Men are like bagpipes no sound comes from them until theyre full.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/is-prodroxatone-new-scam/


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di