Friday, May 29, 2015

Garden days

Gardening in a new area is so fulfilling.  My daughter brought my moms stoneware Ice Tea crock to North Carolina with her. Since it was broken I repurposed it into a planter. 
 I placed a strawberry plant in it and placed it on top of a vintage  garden cage. Every time I look at it I am reminded of the wonderful times drinking teawith my parents. 
 This is my concrete planter my hubby carried from Florida to here. I am starting my 5th season of hens and chicks in this. They remind me of my nana.  Don't you find the best memories in the garden?


 Now, we are starting the front of the house with peonies 
 Hubby started mulching today. The best plan is to get a truck load delivered. It saves on hauling, gas and time. Now we have a mountain. 
 One wheel barrel at a time!
I love architectural pieces. I have a cooper tub I want to turn into a fountain. 
 I am working on the herb garden next. stay tuned. More work tomorrow. Di

5 comments:

  1. I love your unique planters! Hope you're having a good week to work outside! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get comments exactly like watch movies online everyday. Possibly can you help me? Thanks for your insight.Congratulations on having 1 of the most sophisticated blogs Ive arrive across in some time! Its just incredible how 1285 Muscle substantially you can take away from something simply because of how visually beautiful its. Youve put together a good weblog space great graphics, videos, layout.
    http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/1285-muscle/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added your blog to my blog roll, Neuroluma I hope youd take into consideration doing the same.If I can do it you can do this too.Ive been searching on the net hoping to get some ideas on how to get my website coded, your general style and design are amazing. Did you code it yourself or did you get a programmer to get it done to suit your needs?http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neuroluma/


    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's say the average 150 100 60 180 pound Bible coming up Jerry when I was going up I was bout Adyta zone 190 so and I try two years I could I was too concerned I really have a budget to lower my as off answers I no want to be a bodybuilder I will get a job restaurant and so food was readily available for me.
    http://originalgarciniacambogiafacts.com/king-size-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete
  5. these days. these days say something ideas.I am blown away at how interesting the stuff is on this web page. I have saved this page and Pure Testo Xplode I truly intend on coming back to the site in the upcoming days. Keep up the fantastic work!Pity is akin to love.Fantastic Stuff, do you have a bebo account?Hi ,I just want to say thanks a lot for this interesting thread about Day 4 |! http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di