Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Linen loved

 Do you love feed sacks like I do?  Not only was this a feed sack but it is blue and white!
 It has age, color and it was only $5. There is a repair that made my heart potter patter. 
 Isn't that just awesome?

Of course I just happened to hunt for one feed sack in particular...one with my maiden name. I saw one at a shop that was made into pillows. The pillows were $250 for the pair. Not in my budget!  Every once in awhile I will search on EBay and I found these, not one but two. 

 I put it in a vintage frame and am a very happy camper. 
 I took these sacks and made pillows for the porch. They are so comfortable. 
 My best project was finishing my chairs with sacks I collected. I painted the chairs with olde white and put Paris Grey on top. I then sanded and waxed with dark and clear. My good friend upholstered them. 
  I love my linens. I can't decide what to do with my new linens. Sharing with some fun blogs.  Di

















New Party


The Dedicated House
Sundays Down Under
Epic Mommy Adventures


4 comments:

  1. What a great size they are for big pillows. I love your furniture on your porch too! What a great place to spend time..I'll be right over! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, as very much as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldnt help but lose interest after a while. Pure Testo Xplode Its as if you had a good grasp to the topic matter, but you forgot to include your readers. That is some pretty fascinating ideas, but Ive got a question for you. I have a Wordpress site, however my design is rather boring.http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to say your blog is quite good. I always like to hear a thing new about this simply because I have the similar blog in my Country on this subject Alpha XTRM so this help´s me a lot. I did a look for on the matter and observed a good amount of blogs but absolutely nothing like this.Thanks for sharing so a lot inside your blog.http://www.nutritionguideweb.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exceptional Stuff, granting I would be in possession to assert that given the number of iews this has received it may be desirability thinking Intellux about trying to sharpen the spelling and the english! Made a really good read though, excellent matter.http://www.healthcaresups.com/intellux/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di