Wednesday, June 3, 2015

gather with Family and friends

Now that we have moved in I am back to creating. I found a lazy Susan at our local Hospice resale store. It was only $8 and perfect for our farm table.
I painted it Paris Grey and Emperor Red



my thought was to sand it and the red would show thru but I really love the Paris Grey
I then took my stencil and used Old White to capture my design
family and friends gather here
the colors blend beautifully with my blues and whites


Now ready for Family and Friends 

joining








Till next time. Di@cottage-wishes





Elizabeth and Co.

Ivy and Elephantshttp://www.stonegableblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/THE-SCOOP-173-hundreds-of-ideas-stonegableblog.com_.jpg

VIP Party Hosts

1 comment:

  1. Yours looks genuinely great though and I am wondering if it is a premium theme? Im just contemplating acquiring one, Pure Testo Xplode but I genuinely like yours. Cheers!As a contractor, I address some of these issues are a regular basis thanks for making sense!http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di