Saturday, July 4, 2015

Red, white and blue


I found these beautiful quilted creations at one of my favorite shops The Pink House in Asheville. 


My pitcher look so wonderful with the flowers




 Another corner of my room celebrating today is my pop of color with my vintage racing boat
 I even have a pop of Red, White and Blue in the kitchen
 I am getting the porch ready as well!





Stawberries, Blue Berries and a White Collander

I hope you day is full of fun.  Di
Joining my friends

http://www.commonground-do.com/2015/07/patriotic-link-party.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FbCGJMl+%28Common+Ground%29
http://our--beautiful--world--365.blogspot.com/

grab button for The Cottage Market












Idea Box Thursday Link Up
The 36th Avenue

7 comments:

  1. Diane,
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful home, dear one!!!
    Happy Fourth of July!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and I caught your two being better than one right in the middle there! So glad to have found you through Our Beautiful World.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, caught them too! Awesome photos, thanks for playing along with OBW

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos and thanks for sharing with us at "OBW"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to read all the comments, however I really loved the article. It proved to be very useful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters here! Pure Testo Xplode Its all the time good when you cant only learn, but in addition engaged! I am certain you had joy penning this article. Anyway, in my language, there arent much good source like this.Hello! Just wanted to say blog. Continue with the good work!http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its Pleasure to understand your blog.The around articles or blog posts is relatively extraordinary, and I quite enjoyed reading your blog and things that you expressed. Alpha XTRM I quite like to look back over a standard basis,post additional inside topic.Thanks for sharingkeep writing! Nice info. Keep the useful info coming!http://www.nutritionguideweb.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is some inspirational stuff. Never knew that opinions could be this varied. Thanks for all the enthusiasm to offer such helpful information here.This article gets a thumbs way up from me.Great Share! An impressive share, Intellux I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!http://www.healthcaresups.com/intellux/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di