Thursday, July 9, 2015

Planting Fun


I wanted to dress up my table. So I gathered some of my collections and grouped them together 
French pots,yellow ware, succulents, I am ready to go. 
It does make a pretty centerpiece 

Aren't the textures and color beautiful 


I used my yellow ware bowl to hold the dirt and my silver spoon to transfer. Living the life of luxury on the porch. 


My sweet french terra cotta pots are waiting for their plants

I got my plant and made sure to spread it out to separate it
White Ironstone plate to spread out the plants and dirt. 
A bit messy and I am covered with dirt. But I enjoyed getting all my favorite dishes out to play. 

I had to do a test run to make sure the pots we're going to work. They were a little wonky but is going to work. 
Now the Ferris wheel is all set up. 
This sweet garden needs a few more touches but I like the succulents with their green vines. I added my forks and will create some signs next. 

I had so much fun getting my iron pieces ready for the porch. I am enjoying my time getting the area all pretty.   What are you doing to your outdoor areas?
Joiningj





http://www.lambertslately.com

http://www.nominimalisthere.com/2015/07/share-your-style-party-21.html

Rooted In Thyme
http://ivyandelephants.blogspot.com/2015/07/summer-blues.html

6 comments:

  1. A succulent Ferris wheel???? LOVE IT! Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you've displayed you plantings, that long wicker table has my eyes bugging out. wow, just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea for display! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun planting idea using a Ferris Wheel. Thank you so much for sharing at Simple & Sweet Fridays.
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I truly really like how it is simple on my eyes too as the details are well written. I am wondering how I may be Pure Testo Xplode notified whenever a brand new post continues to be produced. I have subscribed for your rss feed which must do the trick! have a good day!http://www.healthcaresups.com/pure-testo-xplode/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a huge sum.Ive realised a whole lot from reading through this post and I hope that I can catch up on other these kinds of posts soon.Very well written. Alpha XTRM Thanks for sharing.Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.http://www.nutritionguideweb.com/alpha-xtrm/


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di