Sunday, August 23, 2015

Closet Dreaming

Closet Dreams


Closets, dream closets, yes I know I just moved into a new house. But really, a girl can dream. I wanted a walk in closet and I did get one. It is small and I didn't get the built ins I wanted. But now I can plan for hubby to build for me. So, I took a little dream trip. 

Of course, I have to start with our girl Carrie. The dream closet of my dreams.



Sex and the City 2 Closet traditional-closet My hubby would love this closet.
Closet traditional-closet
Of course, a beautiful light in my closet would be wonderful

Contemporary Closet contemporary-closet

Contemporary Closet contemporary-closetThe shoes are a dream. Arranged by color and type. Be still my heart. 
"Old Town" Sausalito, CA transitional-closetOf course, this closet would be my choice.   All white, calm and leading to a beautiful bathroom. My closet is not as large but I am loving it. A place for purses, hats and art!


I have my scarves ready at the front and clothes in sections. Where is hubby's?
Oh here they are!
What I love the most is its right in the beautiful bedroom.




I may not have the biggest closet but a girl can dream. Hope you week is great. What are your closet dreams. Di

Joining






http://www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com/


 

6 comments:

  1. Can you email me with any tips about how you made your blog look this cool , Id be thankful!As a Novice, I m always searching on the web for Alpha XTRM content articles that can help me. However do you know how come i cant see all the pics on your webpage?http://www.nutritionguideweb.com/alpha-xtrm/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really some awesome advice. Keep it up, my colleagues would love this.This really is such a wonderful resource that youre offering and you give it away for free. Intellux I take pleasure in seeing sites that realize the worth of delivering a prime resource for no cost. I really loved reading your post. Thanks!http://www.healthsupreviews.com/intellux

    ReplyDelete
  4. A to being on an eating regimen. . Never for each pound picked up. Members who miss a meeting are requested that leptigen reviews contribute $.. These "fines" additionally go into the Jackpot. Victors are controlled by the biggest rate of weight lost, making the opposition reasonable for both men and ladies. Class size is restricted, yet a "full" class will net $. for the greatest failure. Second place wins $. what's more, third gets $.. The "fines" gathered all through the test .

    .

    For More Info Please visit at >>>>> http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/leptigen-reviews/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OSI and Genentech notified healthcare professionals that cases of hepatic failure and hepatorenal syndrome, including fatalities, have been reported during use of Tarceva, particularly in patients with baseline hepatic impairment. Patients with hepatic impairment receiving.

    http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/sytropin/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally impressed with Dermessence and really regret wasting my time on home remedies which takes years to give results. Home remedies work, but very slowly and in some case they just stop aging signs from developing further, but do not remove them completely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di