Monday, September 21, 2015

Simply beautiful

I found some interesting and beautiful neutrals around town and in my house
Stars are shinning brightly

 The Stars were aligning when I walked into the shop and saw this display of Victorian yummiest pieces. Oh yes these came home with me

 I love this desk area


This couldn't come home with me but I am in love

 This sweet dress waits for you in my etsy shop
The patience it takes to do needle work is amazing. The stitches reflect moments of thought and motion
My lace collection is comforting and gives me thoughts of days gone by

 
I hope you join me at simply neutrals
http://www.appleapricot.blogspot.nl/
di


2 comments:

  1. Hi Di,

    I love your lace dress at the bottom and is that a cream lace stole above it? Thanks for sharing your gorgeous vintage things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful finds Di! I'm in love with that gorgeous horse... <3
    Sending you hugs xx Wen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di