Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall decorating

BOO!  I am now ready for fall. It rained all week and hopefully it will now be sunshine and cool. I hope my friends in South Carolina are okay. They received the waters from the hurricane.  I found my favorite items and unpacked them for the new home. 
My gourd pumpkin is from one of my favorite shops, Cranberry Corners in Winter Park, Florida. I made the BOO banner and the Americana sign is from a fall swap last year at 

 The entryway is looking welcoming.  


I added my ladder and some of my favorite linens. The yellow/gold quilt was in my daughter's room as a child. My grandson placed the little pumpkins on the bookcase. He has a very good eye. The white bucket was my recent birthday present. 
I added one more banner.  I am so very "THANKFUL" to be steps away from our two grandboys.  


8 comments:

  1. I love your decorations! You have inspired me to get started!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many wonderful things to look at! A real feast for the eyes. Thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, note that you can't hope to build Nitric Rush serious muscle mass without some free weights. A3. Ideally, yes. It will not only help you recover on the days you are working out, it will speed up the healing of your muscle tears on the days you aren't working out as well.


    http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/nitric-rush/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your 'Thankful' banner is gorgeous. A lovely selection of roosters and quilts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful decor!! I love to see what others are doing to add seasonal touches
    to their home! So many pretty posts here!
    Thank you for sharing~
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have beautiful fall decorations Di, I love the collection of shells, so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, all such pretty autumn decorations, Especially love those quilts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di