Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fall neutrals

A tour around the house of some of my favorite neutrals.   I treasure items that need a little love. This ironstone sugar bowl was missing its lid. It came home with me. 
I won this beautiful white burlap pumpkin when I first started blogging. Such a sweet gift. 
My handcrafted nest is handcrafted from our dear organizer of the blogger party "where bloggers create"
It is a great prop for my picture 
My dining room is filled with the things I love

I added a creamy white lace curtain to the bath room. I have a wonderful fall view. 




6 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, I saw your contribution on Wen's Simply Neutrals Tuesday Linky! So beautiful!
    I'm glad for the chance to visit your blog and see some of the things you love : ) Wonderful vintage things~ Take care, Karen O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you have gathered a lot of beauty here! The nest is beyond gorgeous. Beautiful home decorations with precious finds and gifts. And I love that autumnal view through the window! I hope you enjoyed your walk, I love this time of year. Wishing you a wonderful day, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your neutrals you are sharing with us. So very beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful neutrals, and its great to see one of Vicki's nests in somebody else's home. I adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane,
    I loved seeing your neutral collection. Your inspiration board with the pegs is gorgeous! And those old bears, so tattered and worn and full of love...Thanks for sharing.

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love neutrals for fall. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di