Sunday, October 25, 2015

Halloween Tea Party

It's time to share some Halloween fellowship I am visiting some fun people today



 
Come on in to the dining room. I've got some tea brewing
I promise I will serve you some freshly brewed tea and goodies. Not plants
I potted some Sedums and Chicks and Hens in my Victorian Silver tea pots and sugar bowls


So then I took out my favorite set. 
My tea pot is my moms. She bought this in Germany. I love the white with silver 

I love the white against the Paris Grey




6 comments:

  1. Your decor and antique treasure are wonderful! Thank you for joining in the cackling fun!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your smile saying...sweet!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teapot white and metallic against the Paris grey as you say, and i love the note about our smile! Fancy another party? Please join us at http://lenorita-lenoramoore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Di,
    Your white and silver Teas Set against the Paris Gray is exquisite!!!
    Your Tea Treats look divinely delicious!!!
    I'm quite intrigued with planting sedum within the silver!!!
    Charming clock face and parts on the silver tray!!!
    Nicely done!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! Belatedly making the party rounds now that I am back home!
    Happy Halloween, Dear!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! Belatedly making the party rounds now that I am back home!
    Happy Halloween, Dear!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di