Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas snipets

This little tree lights up my smile
These sweet boys are excited for Christmas.  They have been helping me make crafts and decorate for the holidays.


                                       My favorite tree in the house is this sweet tinsel tree!

                                                     The focus of the season, baby Jesus
                                                  The sweet smell of lavender on my side board
                                                           Pictures of Christmas gone by
                                                           And of course my favorite Santas
                                                   I have to place him several places to find that right spot
                        I got this one from Banner Elk, NC and delight in seeing him every year
                                I show this perfume bottle every year because it is my absolute favorite item from my Nana Lucy.  My Pops gave this to her many holidays ago.  I love the details of Mary and the nativity scene.
                                                         Peace to All
                                                           A little cheer from my lake racing boat


                                                       Crafts we made this year!!
                                            I've made so many stockings
                      May you have many moments of joy with your family and loved ones.
Joining

1 comment:

  1. Diane,
    Thank you dearly for sharing your thoughts with me on my theatre production this year.
    I so enjoy creating them with a magical old world feel, I too could see you trying your crafty hands at creating one as well, and joining in on a production with us soon again.

    Your boys here look to be excited like all the little loved ones that can't wait for Christmas morning. I am loving all the holiday decor you have created, I tried to be a bit more involved in creating but time just flew by, perhaps next year?

    Keep inspiring us, I will be looking forward to what next you will be posting.

    Xx
    Un Joyeux Noël

    Doré

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di