Saturday, December 12, 2015

Decorating

I am getting ready for the holidays in my our new house.  Decorating has been fun, our decorations are all out.  I am reimaging our spaces with our furniture.
I had the walls painted with Designer white by Benjamin Moore.  I have a mix of black and white.
It would be fun to punch it up with a bit of color.
I choose a chair by a cool accent chair from Chairish. They have a mix of great furniture and accessories.
This was the footprint of our room when we moved in. Lots of light. 
It is a small space to throw in all my furniture. You can downsize the house but this girl has a hard time downsizing her stuff. 
I finally found a space for my love seat. 
Right now I have my moms clock in this area. She collected clocks since her dad was a jeweler and clock repair man. 
This is the other end of the room





I created a style board to introduce some bright colors for the holidays. It is a great idea to have a special piece to work off   I choose a beautiful colorful chair to reflect my style. Cherish is a great web site to buy, sell or dream of great items for your home, https://www.chairish.com/ Image of Drexel French Provincial Red Plaid Arm ChairVintage Turkish Konya Rug - 4'8" X 8'7"
Chinese Candlestick Lamps - A PairSide Table With Removable TrayMid-Century Wrapped Handles Christmas TrayRetro Mid-Century Christmas Ornaments - Set of 10
Then add some accessories to pop the color out of the chair. Since I normally love white and blue, adding that red accent makes me happy. 
 play along and visit  Chairish and see what you dream up. Di


4 comments:

  1. What i do not realize is actually how Creme Del MarI can't believe I “forgot” to read your blog since I found it 3 months earlier. Too busy with work I guess. Anyways I have it bookmarked now to be sure that I get notified as soon as you put some new content up.There is obviously a bunch to know about this. I feel you made various good.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/creme-del-mar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it We can tell! Your current web site is Genius X excellent on top of that. How much time could the idea take anyone to establish this incredible website approximately wherever it really is nowadays.Thought I would comment and say cool theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks.cellent!Nicky EnkeYO momma so fat that they had.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.muskelaufbauhilfe.com/genius-x-o-cambalacho/

    ReplyDelete

  3. A julgar pelo o que dizer aquilo que eu maníacos é uma parcialidade sobre GeniusX.
    http://www.findfitnessidea.com/geniusx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of them have figured what works better with BrainPlus IQ. You can't miss my completely off target statements as it regards to BrainPlus IQ. A small number brothers just refuse to do this. BrainPlus IQ is not the place to make wealth. Horse hockey! It is an authoritative report. We're head over heels. This is an unexpected way to begin traveling with this. Even though, "consultants who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." I've been a regular in the field. Very simply, why am I dedicating a whole article to BrainPlus IQ? That isn't something you might expect relevant to BrainPlus IQ.

    http://www.findfitnessidea.com/brainplus-iq/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di