Sunday, December 27, 2015

Holiday cleaning

With gifts shared, food eaten and hubby back at work, I finally cleaned the garage. After the Holiday Flea, I just had hubby stack it in.  Then the Christmas decorations were there, glaring at me. So I started sorting my pretties first. 
This beautiful bronze dresser set was on my dresser for years. 
These sweet French lights are ready to hang. I no longer have a place for them. I was going to put it in our new bathroom but they didn't go. 
I am not sure this will make it to the etsy shop. I may just have a place for it!
This set came from a local household v it is a treasure from Victorian times. See the hair collector jar. 
A beautiful set of Limones platters (set of 3).  I may still hang these but they are very heavy


I bought this for our laundry room. It does not fit. So sad!!  But it is a beauty





Day 2 in the garage is up today. What is on your mind to do today?
Joining
http://www.thoughtsfromalice.com/2015/12/sundays-at-home-no-89-weekly-link-party.html


6 comments:

  1. What are the best sites to find a holiday cottage?
    holiday cottages north wales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good topic, this is going to help a lot of people get the whole concept
    holiday exmoor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. I Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!
    cheap family vacations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another helpful post. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to several more times this year!
    secret retreat

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article has great reference value, thank you very much for sharing, I would like to reproduced your article, so that more people would see it.
    wedding catering

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.
    PEI Cottages

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di