Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Holiday Joy

It has been a busy holiday season. I have created gifts for friends and family.  I made these sweet stockings out of an old coverlet. 


I also made sheet music ornaments sprinkled with German glitter glass

This display incorporated sheet music, glitter an old drawer.  The little candle was the last gift my best friend gave me. She passed away after fighting cancer. This year I am lighting this for her sweet memory. 


Hubby and I made a few wreaths for the porch. 
This reindeer wreath turned out perfect for the front door. 
I made this banner a few years ago. One side is Christmas and the other soft blues. 
No, I didn't make the reindeer headband. But Sophia is smiling for the camera. I did make them doggie scarves

I made the scrabble Santa and reindeer ornaments
Loved meeting an old friend and going to her church

Sharing special moments with my family
 Atti is learning the violin and I went to his first recital 
 

Some gift swapping with bloggers
Receiving beautiful handmade gifts 
  


I made signs for family and me
Went to a wonderful season flea market and was a vendor. My sister in-law got this beautiful stoneware complete with decorations 
Next year I want to make those terrainium. Also loved this metal tree
 My booth did very well!
 The sweet puppy didn't hurt drawing people in!
I found some beautiful presents for my family. One gift was hard to let go. This sweet book went to my dear cousin, Star. She is waiting for a lung transplant and is the most inspirational person. 

I pray you all have a wonderful Christmas. Di

Joining




http://knickoftime.net/2015/12

Vintage Inspiration Party at KnickofTime.net
http://knickoftime.net/2015/12/

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di