Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring Planting

I found the perfect container to make my terranium.   A vintage one to boot
  I gathered my plants from Roses Garden Shop

 I even gathered some cute gnomes and this great tree stump vase. I hunted for some sticks with that beautiful moss on it. Sweet Rose let me get it from her shop grounds. 
 I got some advice a the shop and started with some natural stones, soil, activated charcoal and moss

 First lay your stones

 Follow with the aclivated charcoal   I then added the soil and started putting in my plants and goodies. 

  It turned out just how I imagined 
 A view from the top

 I believe my garden gnome works while I am not looking

 His friend is watering via the self supporting terranium rain system

  Sitting on the counter it greats me every morning and makes me smile. 

I will have to gather more containers. These will make great gifts. 
Hope your week is great. Joining some sweet friends. Di










2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di