Saturday, July 2, 2016

Crafting on the 4th

I am getting my craft on this holiday weekend. I took a fun class at Random Arts in Saluda, NC with Susan Edmondson. 

I am working on a fabric book and added some of my creations in there

I used my scraps from projects and created a vintage look to honor my grandparents from Lake Helen Florida

My dad was one of 18 children. His mom was the third wife. 

My grandma, Emma, had 9 and Sarah the first wife had 9. Wife number 2 only lasted 2 days. J.D. Said he didn't like her, so he put her on a train with a sack of potatoes sent her on her way. 

I found a sweet picture of my cousins and me. I am the one in suspenders (city girl but country at heart).


My next project to work on is a House on the Hill!  This is Susan's work.




I will be working at my desk enjoying my view and thinking of joy!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday
  
Be safe and enjoy your holiday!  I am so thankful for our freedom.  Di




TOHOT_thumbDecor To Adore


Rooted In Thyme

2 comments:

  1. Diane, I loved having a little peek of your arts and crafts work area. So inviting! Your projects are wonderful and I love your attitude too.

    Have a wonderful weekend. Happy Thoughts of Home.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Although they can be damaging hair, a perm is your answer if you want to sport a curly Kerave Hair Hair Style on a regular basis. If you consider how much heat manipulation you need to maintain your curls every day, a perm might be less damaging in the long run. Be sure to condition your hair well pre and post perm. Find a competent hair salon and get your perm done by a professional.

    Use No Frizz Straight Making from root to end with a comb before applying heat. Use No Frizz Wave Shaping Curl Defining from root to end and allow Hair Style Videos to air dry to define curls. Apply No Frizz Straight Making throughout the day to dry ends as needed for additional moisture see more at---- http://befitandhealthyadvice.co.uk/kerave-hair-reviews/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di