Saturday, July 16, 2016

Garden joys

Around town this week I saw some beautiful sights. The weather has been hot with very few showered to cool us down. This beautiful scene was on a rocking chair in Black Mountain in western NC

Our house is in full summer bloom
 
We had our garden planned and beautiful plants are popping up. Below is a short least hydrangea 
 

 Purple iris
  
 My sweet Mr. Weeping Fir

Sweet miniature lazy Susan's and pretty sweet pink asylum 


From the driveway to the fence I pine I planted blueberries and blackberries. This weekend I picked 2 big bowls. Yum
 
To get some sone ideas fir the yard I went to Black Mtn.  

On my trip to Black Mtn. I had tea at a local shop and got more ideas for the garden. I love stepping stones. I found some beautiful stones a the local stone yard
 
I want these to border my planting areas and to form walkways

I love how the Tea room used stones
 Pretty flowers along the walk ways in downtown 
This is the walk down from a side street to the tea room.

The town painted the rocking chairs, love

I hope your week is filled with joy!



Di, joining






1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di