Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Crafting

Come on in
Lets go crafting!

Yes, turn that handle and walk on in...
I have been crafting, sewing and painting at Random Arts in Saluda, NC.  Susan Edmondson has been teaching classes there.  This is my 3rd class with her and I have rekindled my love for embroidery, stitching and creating with thread and fabric.
Look at all that goodness


The rich fabrics, velvets
Susan takes nature and incorporates it
into her craft.
My beautiful flowers in my garden
These are my recent creations
This is stitched on linen and placed in a vintage sewing kit

I placed this velvet flower on top!  I did quite a few stiches in the top to create the center pops of seeds.
  
One of my heart felt creations for valentines day

My mentor Susan's work is inspired



I can't wait to share some more!!

Di
joining:
Knick of Time and A Stroll Thru Life

http://knickoftime.net/2016/09
http://www.astrollthrulife.net/2016/09/343rd-inspire-me-tuesday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di