Saturday, January 28, 2017

Winter joys

I have been busy crafting, working, working and yes working.  But I am trying to find my way back to sharing with everyone. 
It has been cold, then rainy, a day of snow and then crazy beautiful here in Asheville. The Biltmore is one of my favorite places to walk in beauty. 
Much like life's wandering. We find our way by interacting and enjoying the little joys in life



The colors of winter will surely bring color and vitality to spring. 



And then there was SNOW

We shall see what this weekend brings. Next I will share what finds I secured while traveling for work!
Di

2 comments:

  1. just blessings for you and your family & thanks for the pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ageless Aesthetic @ I utterly trust the on top of comment, the net is while not a doubt growing into the foremost necessary medium of communication across the world and its owing to sites like this that concepts square measure spreading therefore quickly See more at :-- http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ageless-aesthetic/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di