Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mothers Day Thoughts

I send a shower of blessings to all moms. 
 I am a lucky lady.  I share my days with my wonderful hubby
 Have beautiful views along the way
 Take time to smell the flowers
 Create a lovey environment
 Try to stay off the ferris wheel of drama
 Spend time with loved ones
 Remember to thank those that came before me to pave the way
 Love my family
And celebrate my mom and dad

 So thankful for my home
 I treasure the memories from my childhood
 And prayfully ask for peace and love for all
 Happy Mothers day to my dear mom, grandmom and greatgrandmother.  I learned so much from all of you
 My hero, my dad
 My loving parents

 And a wish to have more Days by the beach
 And yes some eye candy for Too!
 Keeping my hopes up for that Ford Pickup Truck
 So happy mothers day to all my dear friends
Many sweet thoughts for you, Di

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di