Talk about dreaming, I am taking the Jeanne Oliver class with a bunch of creative people, Creatively Made. I have learned so much during week one, my head hurts a bit from over-thinking!
This is my Vintage Journal, hubby was amazed I didn't cut anything but the book!
Now that I writing that comment, I wonder if he thinks I'm accident prone...yes. Anyway, I am using my papers, stamping supplies and found bits which is great. The class is one that I encourage you to take when Jeanne offers it again. She talks you through every detail and answers the questions quickly. I have found some new blogs and new friends.
This in the Altered Journal I made. I added bits of vintage jewlry and a part from my watch parts collection. Can you believe the image came from a magazine? One of Jeanne's tricks.
My heart is full from all the lovely people taking the classI was out shopping during the week and found these mediallion greek pictures with great metal arrows.
Isn't it beautiful
And this beautiful picture, so sweet
Miss Princess in design
Great basket
So such a great week, and tonight I get to go to a paint class of Anne Sloan's paints...I am a lucky girl this week.
Di

I love your journal, and finds. The basket has a great design.
ReplyDeleteYour journal is lovely!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! I'm in N.C. too so I know
ReplyDeleteexactly what you are saying about our
crazy weather!
Sherry's Bees Nest
This is a perfect post--right up that creativity alley, thanks for sharing. I had no idea her class was focusing on creativity!
ReplyDelete