To me this column and draped fur looked like angel wings
More beautiful columns these were 180 a piece
This glorious piece is rare and expensive
Loved the chair, table and Honey Bee sign
Elegant bedroom set in creamy white
Metal Starfish
Metal piece
Lovely picture with fur
I even did try some furs on
Great library drawers, they were deep to hold all our treasures
The outside of the store was cute Nostalique Antiques
Metal flowers, Daisys my favs
A sweet princess picture I found at the thrift store for $7, I had to have it, it reminds me of the dreamer in all of us
until then Safe Travel, Di
French Cupboard French inspiration
One of my favorite things ever is thrift/antique shopping...and it doesn't matter if I'm just looking or really shopping! Love the Honey Bee sign! Wish I could have been there! :) Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteAs you know I love junkin'! You found some lovely items! Yes, the pic show the dreamer is all of us! Have a good time traveling about with the hubs!!
ReplyDeleteThis store looks great. I don't see anything I don't like in your pictures. I want it all. But you did real good with that princess picture, I would have snatched that up in a minute.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Thursday,
Lisa
How lovely! It's been fun shopping with you! Thanks for taking us along! And thank you for your lovely comment! I hope you'll share your table makeover with us!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes and Blessings,
Amanda
Hi Di!
ReplyDeleteWow that was one fabulous thriftin' antiquin' trip! I have a set of columns like those you shared so I hope they get the $180 ea for them! *winks* I also have the same Hamilton Beach shake machine shown with the library drawers. That lamb relief is amazing! And so is your little princess picture! (What a steal!).......Oh and that tufted bed!! Sooooo dreamy!
Anyhoo I'm lovin' your style too.....Vanna/your newest follower
I wish we had thrift shops like that. What s great way to spend some time. Thank you for joining in the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Big Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHI Di!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting Chic Provence (come join us on the tour!)... and for putting my button on your wonderful blog...I'm now a follower, and would have definitely gone with you browsing these fabulous antiques shops near you!!
One of my dear friends lives in NC; I have to visit one day..
a bientôt!
Kit
That really is a LOT of fun for a little money! I've been to those stores...great stuff! ♥
ReplyDeleteit is fun to go shopping on our site! I could look at the details of the picture for a very long time.
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!