So What or Who is it?
Elegance, Class... definition of Style
Classy
Yes, that's right young women of the 50's.
I found a 1955 Yearbook for an all girls school and snapped it up for $1.
I will use it in my mixed media projects.
Of course, the lady of the 50's Audrey Hepburn defines beauty, elegance, and grace. She inspired young women for the ages.
I found this beautiful print and purse at a garage sale for $3! I love Breakfast at Tiffany's. I am going to frame this and hang it in my new office.
I think her strength, grace and spirit will inspire me. Caio, Di
I am sharing with

Oh my! I love these great finds! That yearbook is awesome! What a conversation piece!
ReplyDeleteSherry's Bees Nest
what fabulous finds!!!! LOVE them!!! how is your new job going??? fill us in!
ReplyDeletehugs...
Hi Di!
ReplyDeleteWhat fab finds! I still think Audrey is one of the great all time beauties! I also love to look at old yearbooks...It's.so much fun to see how people dressed! And I love reading the comments.
I have to tell you that I would also love a clock makers bench. My Grandfather was also a clock maker. *winks* Vanna
These old photos are darling. Lovely to feature these somewhere...
ReplyDelete