It has been a busy week, coordinating my flea bag in a swap, co-hosting at Katherine's Corner, announcing a winner and opening up my booth at the store Flat Creek Pickers here in Asheville off Merrimon! Put that on a full work week and I have been a busy bee.
I also used vintage fabric to line it with and it does reverse for a different look
!With Easter coming I wanted to Share my winner news of the My Memories Software winner Karen at Bargain-ista.com. Congrats Karen!
As a special for you that didn't win but would like to have a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value!) please go to MyMemories.com store and enter this code: STMMMS89695.
So sit back and relax and we wish you a happy weekend
And hope you enjoy this beautiful season
Love, Di
White Wednesday at Faded Charm
What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner
Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse
Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage
Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage
Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Im a new follower from Favorite Things Thursday at Katherines Corner! =)
ReplyDeleteComing to you from Katherine's. That bag is really cute! And, Congratulations to Karen for winning the scrapbooking software.
ReplyDeleteDanielle
Love love love your blog. I'm following you on GFC and Linky Followers from Katherine's Blog hop. Hope you'll stop by for a visit and do the same.
ReplyDeleteHttp://mommieagain.com
I'm a new follower via Katerine's Corner - hope you can come by for a visit!
ReplyDeleteThanks for co-hosting and have a blessed Easter!
Hugs -
Carol @arewethereyet
Hi! I'm a new follower too visiting from Katherines Corner. I really like your bags. I also love your attention to detail. That makes a bag so special when you're using it, to open it and see that care in design. I enjoyed visiting. Have a great day. :D
ReplyDeleteSherlinda
www.DrinkYourGreensandMinerals.com
www.botanical-balance.com
I love that Burlap bag! so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm also your newest linky follower and I'm joining the blog hop :) Thanks for hosting! love it!
~Lisha
I love your bag and I am sure the recipient will as well ( lucky girl that she will be )
ReplyDeleteDarling bag!
ReplyDeleteI love the lace and fabric flower.
Visiting via Feathered Nest Friday.
Thanks for sharing.
Happy Easter!
Elizabeth
The Porcelain Rose
http://theporcelainrose.blogspot.com/
Stopping by from Katherine's Hop! Congrats on co-hosting
ReplyDeleteVERY CUTE bag!
Wishing you a very Happy Easter!
nancy
Lovely bag!! It's simple and cute!!! Hope you had a lovely Easter:):)
ReplyDeleteLovely little bag would be just the right size for my books.
ReplyDelete