Flowers
How about a glass of wine outside after shopping?
And then a cozy dinner for two
Oh yes, a perfect day! I hope your mothers day is filled with sunshine and joy. And oh, I saw the perfect house for us to rent, keep your thoughts tuned into us getting this place. As I walked through I could place my furniture. Sigh...I could look out the kitchen window into a beautiful yard and I saw a baby fox!! Hopefully it is a sign. I hope to show picture of great spaces...fingers crossed we are picked,
DI
Joining some favorite people
White Wednesday at Faded Charm
What's It Wednesday at Ivy & Elephants
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Favorite Things Thursday at Katherine's Corner
Creative Things Thursday at The Vintage Farmhouse
Transformation Thursday at The Shabby Creek Cottage
Feathered Nest Friday at The French Country Cottage
Farmhouse Friday at LaurieAnna's Vintage Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
Show & Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Just one of those lovely ideas would be nice for me!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you will get your wish for a new home. Things happen for a reason! Can't wait for pictures.
Hope you enjoy your Mothers Day~xoxo~SueBee
Such great ideas! Love each of them, but I think my favorite would be that stunning wreath! Gorgeous! Have a Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteHi Di, I'm loving your blog and am now your newest follower on Linky. Hope you visit and follow, too. Good luck locating your new home. Happy Mothers' Day! Helen of Helen's Decor
ReplyDeleteHi...I'm a new follower (on GFC) from Thursday Favorites. What a lovely blog you have. I'm really looking forward to reading more posts. While all of the Mother's Day ideas sound great, I think my favorite thing would be shopping with a relaxing glass of wine outdoors afterwards...my kind of afternoon.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have you stop by my place when you get the chance. Here's hoping you have that perfect Mother's Day! :)
Elaine
Lovely ideas for Mothers day. Wishing you great success in finding your new place.Thank you for your bloggy friendship and for joining in the hop. P.S. I posted a new giveaway today xo
ReplyDeleteSo lovely~ Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday!
ReplyDelete