My Inspiration Piece; Beautiful Gray's, Blues and Cream and yes just a kiss of Pink!

See That Beautiful Silver Guilding and yummy distressed look
 |
| I almost forgot the before, well imagine gold, then I put a coat of Olde White by Anne Sloan |
 |
| Beautiful Paris Gray on Top of the Olde White |
 |
| I then waxed with clear added dark wax |
|
 |
| The beautiful step was adding silver guilding paste |
 |
| The molding balls look like pearls |

I added a stamped image to a decoupaged frame. The frame is Olde White over Louis Blue and waxed with clear and dark. A memory of my girls!!! To go over my desk.
Joining these lovely people:

Oh, what a transformation! Your frame is wonderful with it's amazing detail and charm!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this delightful post.
Blessings,
Carolynn