Here's the Story of a lovely chair, she was going to be sold and so was her sister...
My sister-in-law was moving and we were selling her chairs at a store but no one wanted them, she said just give them away...well they just didn't want to leave me, so I took them home
Now, to be fair to me he counted every chair, inside, outside, dining room and probably the folding chairs!
But, I do have a thing for chairs.Enter...Paris Grey by Anne Sloan
The detail craving is beautiful
So first Olde White
| Then Paris Grey |
| So lovely, excuse the boxes since we are moving next week |
My Next step will be to wax and then distress!
Until then and I find my camera, Safe travels,
Di
Cottage Style Linky Party #9

Hello Di!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see them finished! :)
Thank you for sharing last week at My Monday Muse. I hope you join us this week to share more inspiration and perhaps find a little as well!
Christie