Marian aka Miss Mustard Seed wrote a wonderful post (click above to view that cool post) about saying something on her blog and then it happens! I like that...You know last March I just learned about blogs. I met Marian thru the net. Yes, I met all of you and great things happened and WILL happen, I will meet more of you.
I started dreaming of living in a sweet cottage and being near my grandkids; I found it in one trip
| My hubby is healthy |
| I started a new job after looking for 8 months |
| I have new friends that are true friends |
| I took an E course with Jeannie Oliver (click to go to her blog) |
| And started teaching classes and selling my art at The Pink House |
| I am taking time to smell the sweet fragrance of life |
| A place to call home |
| Yes, now I will say it...I want a Jacuzzi tub |
| And yes, many more years with this wonderful man There I said it! Sharing with... |

Lavendar Garden Cottage Party
GOOD FOR YOU! :)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are in a good spot.
~Liz
Life IS good, isn't it?!! I loved your post and I hope all your dreams continue to come true! =) Deanna
ReplyDeleteAwesome! So happy for you. Better make room for that tub ;-)
ReplyDeleteHey Di - you won the 2 sets of Scripture Packs from Treasured Word. Please send me your shipping address and which 2 holders and which Scripture translations you would like to receive so I can forward your information to Treasured Word.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
Angie @ Knick of Time
Wonderful! You have been so uplifting to read, thanks. I found you at Make The Scene Monday.
ReplyDeleteThis is inspiring!!!! I'm job hunting too! Now following your blog:) Follow me too at www.sewsweetvintage.com I posted Vintage Chenille Pumpkin & Vintage Halloween Apron at this party:)
ReplyDeleteI love this Di!! We should all be so happy....
ReplyDeleteGreat post!!