So, what did I find recently? I found some beautiful items at the local resale shop. The shop just got in an estate from a collector. There were scales, dishes and furniture. Some items I scored were a great horse, detecto scale and an egg grader scale
|
| The majestic horse with leather ears, bridle and saddle, I really don't know any history of this collectible |
 |
| my grandson did try to wear these but they were to narrow...what fun it would be to tap, my girls did ballet and tap and had so much fun. I wonder who wore these! |
Sweet tap shoes
 |
| This scale is awesome, 2 sides, one still has the glass |
 |
| I haven't seen an egg scale before, I love that you can still see the wording and it's red! |
 |
| these bedroom slippers are fifties cool! I am sure I could create something beautiful with these, just what? |
 |
| a sweet blue bird cup and saucer set to cheer Spring along! |
I hope you have a good day, hubby's birthday is today and I am taking him to Biltmore Estate to see the show of flowers. I will share with you tomorrow! Di

Great finds, Di, I really love the horse.
ReplyDeleteThat horse is really special! Have fun at Biltmore...great place. We went there while on vacation many years ago.
ReplyDeleteFarmhouse hugs,
Cindy
love the horse and english saddle... we have several collected from all over love them.. joining you from katherines blog hop jolynn
ReplyDelete