Visions of Sweet Dreams are dancing in my head. My daughter is making my grandson's room into a big boy room for his 5th Birthday.
She wants bunk beds. So I went on a little search by means of looking at these simple Gami beds. I went to Cleverclicker . I found so great ideas for her. I am thinking these would be an awesome Christmas and Birthday present for the little guy.
| Isn't this wonderful, even the background headboard is perfect. I wish I could wrap it all up and poof it could be in their house! Do you think it will fit in her stocking? I love beautiful beds, this is my craft room/guest room bed...just waiting for the boys. |
| We are having a fun holiday with a toddler in the house! Decorating Fun coming up. Di |


they grow up soooo very fast. Cherish the moments of snuggling! yum!!
ReplyDelete♥ NORTHERN COTTAGE {http://www.NorthernCottage.net}
Thank you so much for stopping by, your little ones are precious! So much fun aren't they?
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you this Christmas
Rebecca