dense, impermeable and hard enough to resist scratching
ST. JOHNS ST-JEAN QUEBEC IRONSTONE
I don't know what kind of dish this is. Is it an asparagus dish? Whatever it is, it had me had the top, beautiful curves.
And can you say sugar, honey? Oh yes love that lid topper and handles.
What sweet collections have you added to? Diane
I am linking to
Blissful Whites Wednesday at Timewashed
Home at Rose Chintz Cottage
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Everyday Vintage at Helen's Legacy
Tweak it Tuesday at Cozy Little House
Everyday Vintage at Helen's Legacy
Rooted in Thyme Simple and Sweet Fridays
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Your Gonna Love It Tuesday at Kathe with an E
Vintage Inspiration Party at Knick of Time Tuesday
The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict
Centerpiece Wednesdays at Style Sisters
No Minimalist Here
Oh my! I love your beautiful new collection. I always find ironstone hard to resist!
ReplyDeleteYour lovely new elongated oval piece of ironstone has variously been referred to as a toothbrush or a razor box. Hard to tell from the picture what the pattern might be although it does look lovely. Congrats on adding a beautiful new piece to your collection!
ReplyDeleteI love ironstone too! You've got quite the haul there! Good for you!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful whites, Di! You have a beautiful collection and yes, it is hard to resist. Thank you for sharing at my HOME and have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Sandi
Oh Wow! you hit the jackpot! I love every single item. You can never go wrong with ironstone.
ReplyDeleteHi Diane, Yes, it is for holding a toothbrush. I have one and I researched it thinking it was for the dining table too. I collect white ironstone and love the pieces that you found!
ReplyDeletefabulous finds! so yummy!
ReplyDeleteLove your ironstone. So beautiful. What great treasures.
ReplyDeleteI WOULD LIKE TO BUY YOUR WHITE DISH , YOU THIHK IS FOR ASPARAGUS , MARK ST-JOHNS P.Q.
ReplyDeleteCONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ADRESS : SANSA2GB@HOTMAIL.FR
THANK S ...MIKE
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY YOUR WHITE DISH , YOU THIHK IS FOR ASPARAGUS , MARK ST-JOHNS P.Q.
ReplyDeleteCONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ADRESS : SANSA2GB@HOTMAIL.FR
THANK S ...MIKE
I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THE ST JOHNS CHINAWARE , AT 50 $
ReplyDeleteLET ME KNOW ....
EMAIL ME AT GOSSELINMARCEL@HOTMAIL.COM
HAVE A NICE DAY ...
NADIA
I RECEIVED THE EMAIL FOR PAYMENT PAYPAL ...
ReplyDeleteIS THE DISH IN PERFECT CONDITION , NO CRACKS OR CHIPS ?
LET ME KNOW ...
I LL PAY AFTER ...
THANK S