| The sun was out and the flowers are in bloom |
Spring is here
Hot pink and a lovely soft pink on the front lawn
Azalea's Blooming
The front of the house is in full bloom with the azalea's and Dogwood.
The back yard is ready for planting
The birdhouse has it's first occupant...I just could get a picture
I bought these beautiful plants because my nana had them in her garden. I had a little helper in the yard today
Joining


Wow-your flowers are stunning! We don't have anything that looks like that here, yet! Your little helper is adorable, too :)
ReplyDeleteSusan
Thank you Susan, he is the sweetest little guy. Spring is here in North Carolina! Di
DeleteWait....Di this is your yarddd? Oh My! I just came back from the nursery and wanted but didn't buy every color hibiscus plant they had!!! lost all mine here in Louisiana this winter.
ReplyDeleteSusanne
...oh yeah, what I wanted to say and forgot (mini sr. moment)....YOUR YARD IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDelete