This fun group of shells sits in a pot and is my shell topiray
Since I'm a Florida Beach girl, I love all kinds of shells and have collected them for years.
Talking about beach babies, this little guy is getting some cooling off in the pool. The temperatures here in North Carolina have been hot this week!
And of course, Aydie at the beach in Florida
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!Joining some fun ladies:



I love all of your beautiful shell decor. Those bottles are amazing! I hope your move goes well and without any troubles. Looking forward to your decorating in the new house!
ReplyDeleteI love your beautiful shell topiary and those bottles decorated with star fish. Thank you so much for sharing at the Vintage Inspiration Party.
ReplyDeleteLove your beachy treasures, I have some bottles like those myself! I got mine at Vignettes in San Diego :) Cute beach babies! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteThe kids are so cute and at the age when everything is such fun. I love your seashells and pinned some of them. Wish I was smart enough to create a topiary like that! WOW! Hugs!
ReplyDelete