FALL IS IN THE AIR AND IT'S SWAPPING TIME!
This was my first time swapping at Amy's Bumblebeelane Cottage and my partner, Becky, was awesome!
| everything was wrapped in beautiful clear bags |
| I can't tell you how much I loved this bag of potporri, be still my heart...little pumpkins, clothes pins and bobbins! |
| Becky @ Ginger Creme Hollow does such beautiful work |
| A black cat of course! |
| A sweet pin cushion, does she have my number! lace, jewlry ...wow |
| She even made leaves! Everything looks so beautiful in my new ironstone bowl |
| She even included some leaves for me to scatter |

What a sweet kitty! Lots of goodness in that package. Glad you joined in the fun. Warm Blessings! Amy
ReplyDeleteYou won the lottery!!! I mean swap... What great goodies. I love everything. Especially the pin cushion... so sweet. And fabric leaves... so inspired! Love you sweet fall vignettes too :)
ReplyDeleteSherry
xoxox
Becky sure sent some great items. 'Love them all :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy you liked everything. It was fun being your swap partner.
ReplyDeleteWhat great swap goodies you were gifted! Love your new kitty! (I have two black cats, so I am a little biased...) ~Jessica
ReplyDelete