A sweet stroll down memory lane at the beach this weekend.This sweet church, Pawleys Island Chapel, is the smallest church on Pawleys Island. My husband's cousins daughter was married here.

This weekend another cousins daughter was married. Both of these girls were in my daughters wedding. I can't believe our girls are all grown up. Funny how that happens.
Pawleys. I learned so much from them.
| Their homes have always been open to us. |
![]() |
| We have been through the tides of change with them by our side. |
| This is The Pelican Inn, one of the orginal 1860's Island Homes |
It was a gray day but it didn't stop us from enjoying the views.
Come sit a spell and breathe the salt air. What are your favorite family moments?
Sharing with,





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di