Come on in to the dining room. I've got some tea brewing
I potted some Sedums and Chicks and Hens in my Victorian Silver tea pots and sugar bowls
So then I took out my favorite set.
My tea pot is my moms. She bought this in Germany. I love the white with silver
I love the white against the Paris Grey
I am serving Apple bites and pumpkin nut muffins with Chocolate Tea.












Your decor and antique treasure are wonderful! Thank you for joining in the cackling fun!! <3
ReplyDeleteLove your smile saying...sweet!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY.
Blessings,
Cindy
I love the teapot white and metallic against the Paris grey as you say, and i love the note about our smile! Fancy another party? Please join us at http://lenorita-lenoramoore.blogspot.ca/
ReplyDeleteDi,
ReplyDeleteYour white and silver Teas Set against the Paris Gray is exquisite!!!
Your Tea Treats look divinely delicious!!!
I'm quite intrigued with planting sedum within the silver!!!
Charming clock face and parts on the silver tray!!!
Nicely done!!!
Fondly,
Pat
Absolutely beautiful! Belatedly making the party rounds now that I am back home!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween, Dear!
Hugs,
Anne
Absolutely beautiful! Belatedly making the party rounds now that I am back home!
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween, Dear!
Hugs,
Anne