Hi Diane! Beautiful website! I'm Jennifer from Iron Oak Farm and I wanted to let you know that you won the Chickens Illustrated Picture Book and Coloring Book Companion that you entered on my site at Iron Oak Farm. I tried e-mailing you on Saturday, but the e-mail address didn't work. Please e-mail me at jenniferannmurphy@yahoo.com to claim your prize. :)
Fun crafts! I haven't seen scrabble letter used that way before, only horizontally...I'm inspired! Thanks so much for stopping by my home tour post, Diane!
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave a comment or a question, I would love hearing from you! If you would like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. Di
Hi Diane!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful website! I'm Jennifer from Iron Oak Farm and I wanted to let you know that you won the Chickens Illustrated Picture Book and Coloring Book Companion that you entered on my site at Iron Oak Farm. I tried e-mailing you on Saturday, but the e-mail address didn't work. Please e-mail me at jenniferannmurphy@yahoo.com to claim your prize. :)
Fun crafts! I haven't seen scrabble letter used that way before, only horizontally...I'm inspired! Thanks so much for stopping by my home tour post, Diane!
ReplyDelete