This beautiful bronze dresser set was on my dresser for years.
These sweet French lights are ready to hang. I no longer have a place for them. I was going to put it in our new bathroom but they didn't go.
I am not sure this will make it to the etsy shop. I may just have a place for it!
This set came from a local household v it is a treasure from Victorian times. See the hair collector jar.
Day 2 in the garage is up today. What is on your mind to do today?Joining
http://www.thoughtsfromalice.com/2015/12/sundays-at-home-no-89-weekly-link-party.html







What are the best sites to find a holiday cottage?
ReplyDeleteholiday cottages north wales
Good topic, this is going to help a lot of people get the whole concept
ReplyDeleteholiday exmoor
I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. I Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!
ReplyDeletecheap family vacations
Another helpful post. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to several more times this year!
ReplyDeletesecret retreat
Thank you for the helpful post. I found your blog with Google and I will start following. Hope to see new blogs soon.
ReplyDeletePEI Cottages